Designed by and for professionals, the Four Star series was introduced in 1976 and is still a worldwide favorite today. Precision-forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge® process, each knife undergoes the Friodur ice hardening process for increased durability, corrosion resistance and lasting sharpness.
The one-piece molded and virtually indestructable handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps, resulting in a completely sanitary knife. A forged bolster helps to balance the blade and ensure that each knife feels just right in your hand.
• Made in Germany
• ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
• FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• SIGMAFORGE knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Classic full bolster
• Molded handle
• 3/4 Tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)